CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sept/Oct so far...

September was a busy month! Soccer practices and games, cheerleading, girl scouts, Labor Day weekend we did it all and still doing it! Last weekend was Hannah's birthday party. she invited 7 girls and I think 6 girls came. She had a really good time. In the pictures where Hannah is opening her presnts, it seems Leia was having just as much fun as Hannah! Earlier that Saturday Hannah and Gabrielle had their soccer games then Hannah and I went with the Brownie Troop for Apple picking at Anderson's Orchard. It was a very nice place. Great Apples, Apple Slushies, and Cider.

This weekend is the End of Soccer and Cheerleading but Hannah has the option to continue with Cheerleading for the Winter. I've missed alot of Gabrielle's soccer games bc Hannah and Gabrielle's were at the same times and I usually stayed home during the practices. So during the Games I watched Hannah's and Daddy watched Gabrielle bc he was the soccer coach this year.

I LOVE the month of October! The weather is beautiful and I love the Autumn activities. Sometimes this month we are going to a pumpkin patch, hopefully. For Gabrielle's birthday, I plan on taking the girls to the Children's Museum Haunted House and no doubt we'll go to Chuck E. Cheese. Gabrielle really wants a pet..any pet. She tell me all the time she wants a puppy. But since we cant have a puppy she has settled for either a turtle or a fish.
Leia makes full sentences now. It's amazing how well she speaks. I haven't tried potty training only bc Im not ready for it. I'm not ready for the panties, pull ups, struggling to get to the potty. Maybe in the next month or two we will start our journey!














0 comments: