CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween



We had a Great Halloween! I never really enjoyed walking door to door and seeing strangers and now that I have children I really am against it. So this year and the last we did Trick or Treating and our High School and the Mall. The High School was a great experience bc they did so much for the holiday. They had games, a haunted maze, and tons of candy. They set up tables throughout a section of the school and decorated them and we said trick or treat. The turn out was amazing. I am so proud that our township does this.
We went to the Mall bc the girls were still in the costume and I wanted to use another Place Perks coupon and the radio station was telling people to get there and have more fun. We got there and I guess they were not set up for the candy instead that night they we only doing a costume contest and passing out candy on Friday night. I know there was alot of hot people bc there was a huge crowd, like shopping on Black Friday, It was crazy and no candy!!! The stores was telling people come back tomorrow, we'll have candy on Halloween. I'm sure they did but we didn't go back. Friday, Halloween night, we watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with Hannah and Gabrielle.
This year I didn't want to spend money Halloween stuff and I looked for ways to achieve this goal. Hannah and Gabrielle's costume was from last year so I just bought some cute accessories and I only got Leia a costume with a $10 coupon I got from my Place Perks so I ended up paying for half of it and it's really cute so now she can play dress up and I got a size bigger so she will wear it again next year. Money isn't tight but saving goes a long way.






0 comments: