CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

All about Hannah

Yesterday Hannah came home and she told me she got her report card. I can't believe how well she is doing..well I can because I've got a letter from the township saying they are considering her for the high ability program. Hannah's teacher also confirms all the time that she is one of the smartest in her class. After I look at her report card I look at the school's newsletter and there it was...the Honor Roll list!!!!! Hannah was on it!!! That was so exciting. I want my bumper sticker, My Child is a Honor Roll student!!! LOL

Last night was Hannah's Girl Scout Bake off. She made the dessert all be herself, with a tad bit of help called White Chocolate Suprise with the new cookie Dulce de Lache. The bake off is supposed to be done as a troop by our troop didnt want to give up their Friday night, oh well. They had games, and face paintings and tatoos and then a performance from the Dancers of the townships high school. They also had a cookie stacking contest and afterwards they named the winner of the bake off. I don't know how many was entered but the winner was Hannah's cousins troop. In my opinion Hannah should of won. I have reasons why I say that but don't want to blog about it. lol Hannah got her Bake off badge and everyone tasted her creation! That was a fun night!!!!

0 comments: