CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009

We didn't do much but we did spend it together. Our Family went to my husband's parents and spent the day over there on New Year's Eve. I know we can't make it to midnight so we stayed as long as we could. We played several games of dominos. I've never played it before and I thought it was a boring game but it was very simple and alot of fun for the girls to play.
I DVRed all of the countdown shows bc I never stay awake till midnight but my husband did and he woke me and we kissed and I went back to sleep.

New Years we had dinner with more family and had a fish fry get together. The girls/women played Uno and the men played card games.

Last night we had a very special dinner with my inlaws and had sparkling grape juice and used my mother inlaws china. She said she had to have it for a dinner party but then decided to use paper plates and she hasn't used that set yet wanted to use it, so she made a special dinner just to use the china. lol

New Years Resolution: Make more friends and/or get closer to the ones I already have. Read more books.

0 comments: