CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

1-30-08

So I take Gabrielle to the doctor to get her tonsils looked at yesterday and she said Gabrielle has strep throat. For one Im thinking she hasnt been sick well over a month for her to test positive for that. Anyway Im still going to give her the antibiotic, even though my insticts might be right. Unless I take her to one of those minute clinics. BTW the reason why I took Gab to the doctor bc her endocrinologist suggested it. Gab has always had large tonsils, she burps like a man..lol (I thought that was a normal 4 yr old..lol) Its fun when you learn how to get on ur parents nerves) And she snores like one too!
Today I got Hannah new shoes bc she has another picture day next week and I wanted her to have new one to show off. I got the new Pastry shoes by Phat Pharm...I've been watching them for awhile and they are in high demand so I thought for sure that they would be sold out. I got lucky today!
I want some for myself! We are also getting our family pics done this friday, I've scheduled it before but I think somone was sick or I got lazy..who knows!! Tomorrow is Girl Scout -Daisy meeting day and I hope more kids show up!

0 comments: