CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

some new stuff

So I made that meatloaf last night and it was alright...nothing to brag about. The bread at the bottom of the pan work but made the meat like it didnt get done like i liked it to so I cook for 30 more minute and before I decided that i was going to throw it out -my husband decided to cook it longer. I didnt do the cheese sauce on top, I thought that was to much work for a stupid meatloaf...lol I wont be doing that one again. Atleast I tried right? :)
So anything new for the month of January, well not really Tarryl is still working lots of overtime, which is fine and all but Im trying to make our evenings alittle more relaxed or eventful. Going to the Library last monday, they played puzzles and read books with daddy and they had lots of fun doing that, more fun than doing it at home. I meet some new mommies also that night.
Leia is talking all kinds of words right now. Ofcourse some of it I can only understand but its so darn cute! She is so tall that she wears 24months clothes/sleepers. Gabrielle has grown alot this year. Last yr she was still wearing a 3T and in the spring I started buying her 4T shirts and now they are short on her. She has her Endrocrinolgy Appointment tomorrow so I will let everyone know how well that goes. For those who dont know she has a low thyroid which effects her weight and growth among others things. Hannah, she is doing awesome. She now thinks shopping is apart of her weekend plans. and she know that I look at our favorite store online to see if they got any new stuff in, the Children's Place, so she ask me to see it when Im online now and tells me what she wants now..she's funny!
So I have a couple of personal goals to achieve in Febuary and I will get them done..I will, I WILL, I tell ya!!! lol They will get done! One is a new one that my husbad suggested, I should become a registered and licensed child care home that way I can be in the database incase someone needs a babysitter. I thought that was brillant...why didnt I think of that.
These are just random things to talk about....Thanks to kimmy I hav a new love for Dots....Let me tell ya...I hate patterns, florals, stripes, that included dots, But now they are everywhere. I love Dots. They are so youthful..lol SO I got a new comforter set the has pink and green polkadots and some stripes for the girls room. Very cute. O and also thanks to kimmy I check CraigsList often...why I dont know but I did get a cute rocking pony that makes sounds for $10. My kids love it!

0 comments: