CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

2007 Memories

It was great reading the 2006 memories I thought I would do it again for 2007.
1. I think I start every year saying I will lose weight but I havent made that commitment. If I see chocolate, hands down I want it! So this yr Im just going to move my butt more. More outdoor activities!
2. The Spring of 2007 Made our first major furniture purchase...Our Queen size bed.
3. Summer* We went to the pool a couple of times, celebrated Leia's first birthday, that was fun! Tarryl worked alot of overtime to accomadate my spending habits! Hannah started school! Got on the school bus for the first time! Hannah made a friend outside the home! We finally got cable!
4. Fall* Hannah joined her soccer team for the first time...lost all the games i think but it was fun to watch my baby play sports! September I lost my best friend of 13 years from complication to Cystic Fibrosis. October we had no money bc a company change. November he lost his insurance benefits. Also in Nov. the new company took over and gave everyone a good starting wage salary and a raise. Went to Washington D.C. for Thanksgiving.
5. December* I turned 25. I know 25, I cant believe myself! Hannah joined Girl Scouts.
I enjoyed hanging out with Kimmy more and her family coming over. Hillary moved far away. Tarryl worked really hard this year. Alot of weekends we didnt do anything bc he was gone. Tarryl and I went out more this year. We ate out alot...sad to say but we did. I even got my nails and feet done which hardly ever happens! I think Overall, it was a great year. The new thing that I tell myself is..what will I regret not doing? I need to have more fun, and go out more, and see new things, talk to new people. I think I hav enojoyed this year bc I wasnt in my sheltered everyday box.

0 comments: