CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Behavior

I got the great idea for Behavior charts on the last blog. It's a 6 week chart and at the end of the week they get a small reward, at the end of 6 weeks you get a toy! I like this idea bc It controls the toy purchasing and I can use it as leverage and bribery! I've never needed one bc my kids listened to me but lately it's been a struggle. Gabby has trouble cleaning her toys , she still has Hannah doing it. So this has many benefits! Small rewards consist of… Happy Meals, Bounce @ the mall - Its $1 for 5 minutes, and movie rental. SO they get to pick which one! That's a good start. I'm sure we can negotiate at the end of the week..
This came in good timing bc Hannah got her first yellow square at school today. Which means a 5 minute time out. She was talking too much. She was probably telling her friends the her mommy made her mad bc I wouldn't let her wear he Hello Kitty dress shoes this morning! They're alittle too big!

0 comments: