CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally!!

So I finally got my digital camera! It does everythig a big camera does but smaller and cuter! It takes movies and all kids of things! It awesome I get to share pics with family that lives far away and people I dont talk to on a monthly basis. I have a public album on aol if any one wants to look but most of them are on myspace. I just hate cropping pics to fit myspace, its a hassle! And I finally got a computer desk! Im so picky and working with a budget and amount of space makes things even more difficult but we finally got it. Whats amazing is that I looked high and low for a desk and where do I end up getting one at...Walmart! Ofcourse. It was simple to put together, perfect for the space and low on the price! Anyway. Life is good. Between the family we were sick for 2 weeks but all better now. Leia got all of her big teeth in, top and bottom, while being sick! Gabby is getting more independence and being more stubborn, and I have to be more patient and talk things out . With Hannah I only had to say things one time. Gabby I have to repeat myself 4 times to calm her down. ANd there going through greedy stage, where they want everything. I've created monsters and im losing control! Sounds like I'm talking bad about my kids! But they're still good I just need to fine tune come trouble spots! lol I think Im going to do a chart for being good, instead of giving things and going out places. Like they love going to Applebee's and Red Lobster. They have to earn that from now on. Anyone else like that idea???? More about my kids, I signed them up for the Soccer in the Spring. I think they start the end of March, Gabby is so excited to do what Hannah did last year. I'm looking into a dance classes for the summer but they haven't posted summer dates and prices so I'll talk about that later! So for awhile we was thinking about getting a house but that has changed. Were staying here. They aren't going to raise the prices just yet.. They probably will in August...lol It was just an idea!
SO what have I been doing besides taking care of my sick family...well nothing. Calling Headstart to see if Gabby can go to school next year, scheduling doctor visits, cleaning, got my nails done a couple of times! Thats about it. Getting the kids spring clothes which I always look forward doing and the kids know it! I wanted to do something special for my husband by getting him some Gap shirts and a pair of pants but he hasnt bought himself clothes in such a long time that it feels foreign! Tarryl likes his dvd's! Tuesday is his favorite day!
The new pictures are from Takoda's 3rd Birthday party! Kimmy filled a pinata full of candy, beads, sticky lizards, and some more stuff! My kids loved it! I love seeing little people grow up...it's so amazing!

0 comments: