CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

2-0-08

Okay so I got Hannah those shoes right? Well they are alittle on the small side but size 1 was way too big and they don't come in half sizes. SO after she takes her school pictures (full body pose) I hav to take them back and find something else.
-We didn't go to the Daisy meeting bc of the snow snorm that was suppose to happen . Then this morning I look online at some of my bank transactions and Finish Line charged me twice so I'm out $72 till sometimes next week. Hopefully the manager can fix it. I talked to her this morning and she said the same thing. And I hope our family pictures turn out great bc I really need these, we havent done family pics since Gab was a baby.
Guess What! Hannah is going to her very first, someone else's house sleepover. I'm frantic about this. This is why I am getting gray hair. If I waited to hav children 10 yrs later, gray hair would be normal! Anyway I tell all the do's and don't s and made sure she knows the phone number. But I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight. But the good thing is when I'm stressed , my house looks really clean. Any advice?????

0 comments: