CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

2-08-08

I took Hannah to her Daisy meeting tonight and it was a blast. We had so much fun and People actually showed up, I didnt count but we had to hav had atleast 10 girls there. Hannah had a great time and socailizing with other moms was kinda cool. I guess being a SAHM...ya that would be cool. lol She will be giving her valentines presents to the nursing home next friday with her group. And sometime in March they will be going skating. I wondered doing this Daisy thing would benefit Hannah in some way, but making friends out of school, or another activity, I guess thats a plus. Growing up, I never heard, what moms say bc my mom wasnt around, SO Im feeling like am I doing the right thing by putting Hannah in these activites bc I wasnt in any. But Im glad we went and a BIG plus is our troop leader said she will be sticking with our group as they get older, So we will hav her forever I guess!
I finally got my pictures developed from all the way back from July...I went to get them and I said my last name and the woman said, "I remember you, you hav 10 of them, I did them all" That was funny. I got some really good pics of the kids and my friends and me and my husband, and all the events that happened...Its nice to look back on them and think , O ya, that happened! ***So don't be surprise if I wait long but I dont see that happening since walmart is 2 minutes away and I should be getting a digital soon..I hope!

0 comments: